FEAR NOT BELIEVE ONLY -- HEALING FOR CHILDREN BY FAITH OF PARENT

 



Dear Lord, as I arise this morning I am reminded of the Bible story where you healed a child when her parent requested it of you.

So I ask if these words "DO NOT BE AFRAID, ONLY BELIEVE" still ring true today when parents cry out to you for their child?

I personally believe those words to still be true and I also believe fear often overtakes parents who have sick children even when it's only a slight fever.
I don't understand why some are healed and others are not. What I do understand is the heart of a parent and their love and concern for their child.

My mind goes to all the hospitals, doctors, and parents who today are desperate for a child to have a miracle touch be it through prayer or medicine they just desire to see the child relieved of sickness, disease, pain, discomfort and discouragement.

So for today can I ask that your healing hands reach down from heaven on behalf of all the children who struggle with health issues. I ask you hear the prayers of parents everywhere who seek you in faith on behalf of their child.

Please do not delay but send miracles each time a parent prays; our society is thirsty to see you move among us and see the children blessed with fullness of life as you break the curse upon the children that the delusions of abortion has brought to our nation.

In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen

Luke 8: 49 While He was still speaking, someone came from the ruler of the synagogue’s house, saying to him, "Your daughter is dead. Do not trouble the Teacher."
50 But when Jesus heard it, He answered him, saying, "Do not be afraid; only believe, and she will be made well." 51 When He came into the house, He permitted no one to go in except Peter, James, and John, and the father and mother of the girl. 52 Now all wept and mourned for her; but He said, "Do not weep; she is not dead, but sleeping." 53 And they ridiculed Him, knowing that she was dead.
54 But He put them all outside, took her by the hand and called, saying, "Little girl, arise." 55 Then her spirit returned, and she arose immediately. And He commanded that she be given something to eat. 56 And her parents were astonished, but He charged them to tell no one what had happened.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Hello,
I too questioned the Lord about twenty five years ago because I did not understand why some people were healed and some were not. I'd had a miraculous healing (which the Lord showed me was through the 'prayer of faith')and other healings (one before I became born again of God's Spirit, when my father had prayed for me as a child). I asked the Lord to teach me about sickness and healing and He told me, through certain scriptures He led me to, not to go to the world for help but to trust absolutely in Him. I always believed that all things were possible with God, even the ability to keep a person alive with whatever sickness was in their body (as he did with Job). I have been in my trial, being strengthened and kept by God, for over twenty five years now. I believe absolutely that the Lord has given me a promise of healing, through Psalm 103, and although I have had many things come upon my body I trust Him, and believe that He has shown me that there is a lack of faith in His church.

Brenda said...

Father
I pray to You in the name of Jesus and ask that You send down to us Your gift of healing and miracles, and that Your church cast out any doctrine of man that may be causing Your Word of truth and Grace to be made void.
Amen, thank You Lord.

STUFF (GOD'S WORD IS THE REAL STUFF) said...

AMEN-- BRENDA, WE MUST ALWAYS KEEP PRAYING AND BELIEVING FOR THE ONES HE WILL CALL AND BRING INTO THE KINGDOM!

"I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You. For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me. I pray for them. I do not pray for the world..." John 17:6-9

Luke 21:
19 In your patience possess ye your souls.