ABBA FATHER TEACHER


The Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby), THE HOLY SPIRIT, whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], HE WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS. And He will help you remember everything that I have told you. John 14:26


As for you, the anointing [the special gift, the preparation] which you received from Him remains [permanently] in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you. But just as HIS ANOINTING TEACHES YOU [giving you insight through the presence of the Holy Spirit] ABOUT ALL THINGS, and is true and is not a lie, and just as His anointing has taught you, you must remain in Him [being rooted in Him, knit to Him]. 1 John 2:27



Put Your Hand in The Hand


Daddy's Hands - Holly Dunn


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: