HEART EXAM -- PSALM 24




Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7


All the ways of a man are clean and innocent in his own eyes [and he may see nothing wrong with his actions],
But the Lord weighs and examines the motives and intents [of the heart and knows the truth].Proverbs 16:2
I, the Lord, search and examine the mind,
I test the heart,
To give to each man according to his ways,
According to the results of his deeds. Jeremiah 17:10
O Lord, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me.
Psalm 139:1

 

Psalm 24  

The earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness of it,
The world, and those who dwell in it.

For He has founded it upon the seas
And established it upon the streams and the rivers.

Who may ascend onto the mountain of the Lord?
And who may stand in His holy place?

He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
Who has not lifted up his soul to what is false,
Nor has sworn [oaths] deceitfully.


He shall receive a blessing from the Lord,
And righteousness from the God of his salvation.

This is the generation (description) of those who diligently seek Him and require Him as their greatest need,
Who seek Your face, even [as did] Jacob. Selah.

7
Lift up your heads, O gates,
And be lifted up, ancient doors,
That the King of glory may come in.

Who is the King of glory?
The Lord strong and mighty,
The Lord mighty in battle.

Lift up your heads, O gates,
And lift them up, ancient doors,
That the King of glory may come in.
10 
Who is [He then] this King of glory?
The Lord of hosts,
He is the King of glory [who rules over all creation with His heavenly armies]. Selah.

King's Domain - Ascend The Hill of the Lord

WHO MAY ASCEND?
WILL YOU?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: