PRAYER CHANGES EVERYTHING


Our prayer and God’s mercy are like two buckets in a well; while one ascends, the other descends. ~ Arthur Hopkins

Prayer is not monologue, but dialogue. Gods voice in response to mine is its most essential part. ~ Andrew Murray

Prayer is a shield to the soul, a sacrifice to God, and a scourge for Satan. ~ John Bunyan

John 14:13-14 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it



Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.


Matthew 21:22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”


Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Prayer Changes Everything


IF WE KEEP A GREEN BRANCH IN OUR HEART
THE SINGING BIRD WILL COME

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: