WORRY NOT


"WORRY IS LIKE A ROCKING CHAIR
IT WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO DO
BUT IT WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE"





WORRY:
*give way to anxiety or unease; allow one's mind to dwell on difficulty or troubles:
synonyms: fret · be concerned · be anxious · agonize · overthink · brood · panic ·
* a state of anxiety and uncertainty over actual or potential problems:
synonyms: anxiety · perturbation · distress · concern · uneasiness · unease ·




Matthew 6:25-27 “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?


Matthew 6:34 “Therefore... do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
 

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.“


Luke 12:25 And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?


                            
 I Just Came to Talk With You, Lord [Live] DOTTIE RAMBO

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: