CHURCH FAMILY MISSION STATEMENT






CHURCH FAMILY MISSION STATEMENT
We are a loving church family that nurtures each other, as well as, our extended circle of friends and relatives.
We enthusiastically share our resources, as well as our life experiences, and we try to be good role models....
We believe that love is unconditional and that trust and respect are earned.
We give prayers of thanks and recognize all that we have been blessed with comes from God.
We strive to value and develop all parts of our being: mental, physical, social, and spiritual.
We continually nurture ourselves with education, meaningful experiences, and lifelong Bible learning.
We nurture our bodies with exercise and the eating of excellent quality foods.
We nurture one another through encouragement, forgiveness, and reconciliation.
We nurture our spirits by worshiping to God.

Our life long purpose is to realize our callings, dreams, goals, and aspirations as a church family and as unique individuals in a way that stretches our intellect, enriches our faith, strengthens our character, and enriches all life in our community.

We pray for and share the gospel message with a hurting world.


THE GOSPEL
1 Corinthians 15
1 Moreover, brethren, I DECLARE UNTO YOU THE GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 BY WHICH ALSO YE ARE SAVED, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES;
4 And that HE WAS BURIED, and that HE ROSE AGAIN THE THIRD DAY ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES:
5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
6 After that, HE WAS SEEN OF ABOVE FIVE HUNDRED BRETHREN AT ONCE; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.



The Great Commission
Matthew 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations [help the people to learn of Me, believe in Me, and obey My words], baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always [remaining with you perpetually—regardless of circumstance, and on every occasion], even to the end of the age.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments: