BULLY - BULLYING






    Today I see yet another teen has committed suicide -- caused by bullying.
    Bullying is not always done by a singular person -- very often it is a group who targets someone and it's not always a boy-- girls are bullies too!
    Something you may not know about me:
    As a small person in structure, I have been bullied a few times in my life – (but not physically) one of the worse experiences was lies and gossip against me in my teen years.
    It's sometimes even families (biological and ...church) who bully by targeting one of their own members in various ways (scapegoating can be included here).
    Sometimes silent rejection through exclusion and isolation (as simple as not being invited or informed properly of dates and times of events) is a very cruel and harsh form of bullying by the haughty spirited.
    Sometimes having passive bystanders (false friends) who know what's going on and won't speak out (sin of omission) are shocking; yet somewhat understandable because they feel if they speak out they will be the next target.
    Political bullying is another type and tend in American society these days.
    Just how do we help the children when the adults act evil too instead of being loving role models?
    Please remember not to ignore or deny bullying if it happens to someone else; just because it didn't happen to you or you didn't see it doesn't mean it's not occurring all across the land.
    Bullies are selective regarding people and places they feel empowered and are skilled at looking innocent when the topic is addressed.


    DEAR GOD, HAVE MERCY AND DELIVER MANKIND FROM THIS CURSE, I PRAY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: