SINNER'S PRAYER FOR THOSE DESIRING A CHANGED LIFE





Thank you, I do truly appreciate all the sincere messages I receive requesting more information about God, Jesus, salvation, etc.
For the ones who have asked for the sinner's prayer -- here it is -- please remember it is no magic trick -- it is a new path -- old things pass away -- you become a born again new creation by faith.



Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: 
The old has gone, the new is here!
2 Corinthians 5:17 


“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”


STEPS TO HELP PROGRESS IN YOUR WALK WITH GOD:
  1. If you decided to receive Jesus today, welcome to God's family. 
  2. Now, as a way to grow closer to Him, the Bible tells us to follow up on our commitment.
  3. Get baptized as commanded by Christ.
  4. Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ.
  5. Spend time with God each day in prayer. 
  6. Develop the daily habit of reading His Word. 
  7. Ask God to increase your faith and your understanding of the Bible.
  8. Seek fellowship & worship God with other followers of Jesus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have decided to follow Jesus...No turning back...No turning back...!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.

No comments: