THANKFUL FOR HEALING HOPE


I AM EVER SO THANKFUL FOR HEALING HOPE

As an independent community chaplain all I do is confidential,
Yet, I am blessed and thankful for this service I've been called to.
Each life God sends my way I learn and grow from;
be it the patient in the hospital,
the call from the depressed drunk in the night,
or the old man in the café who speaks of the death of his disabled wife,
the 90 year old who struggles to keep on keeping on in her own home,
the young single mother who feels overwhelmed with her multiple struggles,
the letter from the prisoner in jail searching for a new path,
the call from the married woman having an affair,
the young man who's mother just died of cancer.

Life is hard! We are all sick in someway – mentally, physically, socially, emotionally, or spiritaully.
I certainly am not perfect , I definitely still needing much improvement in my actions and deeds.

I am one who eats and drinks with the sinners daily and would have it no other way.
I have been forgiven so much and I've read the nasty violent dirty book “the Old Testament” so I know what naughty is all about.
Mankind is just humans, each being full of their own personal struggles.
Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. James 5: 16 

Jesus Calls Levi and Eats With Sinners

Luke 5: 27 After this, Jesus went out and saw a tax collector by the name of Levi sitting at his tax booth. “Follow me,” Jesus said to him, 28 and Levi got up, left everything and followed him.
29 Then Levi held a great banquet for Jesus at his house, and a large crowd of tax collectors and others were eating with them. 30 But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law who belonged to their sectcomplained to his disciples, “Why do you eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?”

31 Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

I am the God that healeth thee - Don Moen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.

No comments: