THE WAY -- METHOD - PATH - DANGER WARNING

A WAY THAT WILL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM 
GOD'S PRESENCE IN YOUR LIFE -- 
WATCH OUT FOR THE FATHER OF LIES -- 
THE THIEF OF SOULS!
John 10: 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
John 8: 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for
he is a liar, and the father of it
.

WAY

method, process, procedure, technique, 
system, plan, strategy, scheme, means, 
mechanism, approach, road, track, path

"The Way" from Worship Central


“This is THE WAY, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.

Isaiah 30:21


Hillsong One Way Jesus with lyrics


I confess to you, that according to THE WAY, I worship the God of our fathers, 

Acts 24:14


 God Will Make a Way


Jesus said to him, “I am THE WAY, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 14:6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: