WATCHING OVER YOU

Take care and be on guard for yourselves and for the whole flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you as overseers, to shepherd (tend, feed, guide) the church of God which He bought with His own blood. I know that after I am gone, [false teachers like] ferocious wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; even from among your own selves men will arise, speaking perverse and distorted things, to draw away the disciples after themselves [as their followers]. Therefore be continually alert, remembering that for three years, night or day, I did not stop admonishing and advising each one [of you] with tears. Acts 20:28-31
And the LORD their God will save them in that day As the flock of His people; For they are as the stones of a crown, Sparkling in His land. Zechariah 9:16
WATCHING
Psalm 32:8-10 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you. Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD's unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in him.

1 Samuel 16:7 But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.



2 Corinthians 8:21 For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the LORD but also in the eyes of man.



Job 34:21 "His eyes are on the ways of mortals; he sees their every step.

Amy Grant. angles lyrics

Psalm 91

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
    from the fowler’s snare
    and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
    and under his wings you will find refuge;
    his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
    nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
    nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
    ten thousand at your right hand,
    but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
    and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
    and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
    no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
    to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
    you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him my salvation.”

Guardian Angel
I've got my Guardian Angel watching over me;
Yet I must still step carefully.
I've been given the choice to decide;
But if I'm not careful I just might slide.
The same holds true for my spiritual walk.
I must take time with Jesus daily; and talk.
Cause if I'm not careful I could fall down;
Then my feet won't be on solid ground.
So I will live my life prayerfully;
And take each step through life carefully.
Then I'll be sure to keep
My Guardian Angel
Watching over me!
-- Danise Norwak Hahlbohm

The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Watching the evil and the good.
Proverbs 15:3

The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in From this time forth and forever.
Psalm 121:8

The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous And His ears are open to their cry.

Psalm 34:15
Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, On those who hope for His lovingkindness,
Psalm 33:18

All Night, All Day / Safe Am I / God Is Watching Over You - The Bill Gaither Trio


2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. You have done a foolish thing, and from now on you will be at war."
Watching Over Me
GUARDING THE SHEEP
BEWARE OF WOLVES IN THE CHURCH
David Wilkerson
November 15, 2004https://worldchallenge.org/content/guarding-sheep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: