JESUS -- NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES

"Weekly his name stops wheels of commerce, silences our hall so justice, empties our universities, and locks industry's might doors.

When SUNDAY arrives millions enter temples of worship, cathedrals of Christianity, mud huts of praise, and brush arbors of prayer, all because of JESUS."
NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES
Philippians 2: 5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
name above all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi there,
I don't know your name but I can say 'Amen' to what you have written, I love the scripture you have posted and always find that the Word makes me emotional - to think what our beautiful Saviour did so that we might be reconciled back to the Father. God bless you for your humility in Him.

STUFF (GOD'S WORD IS THE REAL STUFF) said...

HI BRENDA!
The WORD is so powerful to meditate upon it stirs my spirit emotionally too!
In this very fast paced world -- I wish individuals had more opportunities to share the HOPE & STRENGTH it gives as it refreshes the soul and washes troubles away!