NEAREST AND DEAREST PRAYER TO ABBA FATHER



Heavenly Father, I'd first like to bring before you those nearest and dearest to each of our hearts-- our own families.
Next I think of those who instruct others-- the teachers and preachers.
Now those who administrate over our nation for the good of all Americans including the law enforcement officers.
And Lord about those in the military who protect us-- Please protect them!
Let us not forget those who are weak or ill nor those who tend their needs (the caregivers) -- those who are without income or are homeless-- and those in prisons.
Most of all the CHILDREN (born and unborn) -- they are truly dear to my heart-- and yours according to your words in Matthew 18.
Forgive all of our sins and heal our land.
Bless each of us mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually as we seek your face and turn from evil.
HEAVENLY FATHER please hear this prayer-- requesting you to bless our nation with a time of revival and refreshing.
In Jesus mighty name and in his shed blood AMEN



Acappella "Abba Father" Music Video




Mark 14:3 “Abba, Father! All things are possible for You; take this cup [of judgment] away from Me; but not what I will, but what You will.”

Romans 8:15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading again to fear [of God’s judgment], but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons [the Spirit producing sonship] by which we [joyfully] cry, “Abba! Father!”

Galatians 4:6 And because you [really] are [His] sons, God has sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba! Father!”





Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.

No comments: