GOD IS ABLE TO FILL YOUR CUP TO OVERFLOWING

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and NOT to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."

Psalm 27:5 For in the day of trouble He will keep me safe in His dwelling. He will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tend and set me high upon a rock.

Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield, my heart trusts in Him and He helps me.

Romans 12:12 Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble and keep on praying.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

Exodus 33:14 The Lord replied, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you, when you walk through the fire you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Deuteronomy 31:8 Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.
Fill My Cup Lord

When I am tired and weary
And I have lost my zeal,
Fill my cup Lord;
For I long to do thy will.

When I get discouraged,
And my spirit needs to be renewed,
Fill my cup Lord
So my soul may be rescued.

When I am tempted by
Satan and one of his schemes,
Fill my cup Lord;
So that I may see your
Light as it brightly beams.

When sickness and sorrow
Comes my way,
Fill my cup Lord
For, I know that you're in control
And they'll not forever stay.

Now, when I've resisted any
Temptations to do wrong,
You've filled my cup Lord!
For, you abide in me and I in you;
You've made me strong!
"I’ll call nobodies and make them somebodies;
I’ll call the unloved and make them beloved.
In the place where they yelled out, “You’re nobody!”
they’re calling you “God’s living children.
Romans 9:25

"If each grain of sand on the seashore were numbered
and the sum labeled “chosen of God,”
They’d be numbers still, not names;
salvation comes by personal selection.
God doesn’t count us; he calls us by name.
Arithmetic is not his focus."
Romans 9:27

Tasha Cobbs - Fill Me Up / Overflow (Medley) [Live]

Our God (Is Greater) by Chris Tomlin (w/ lyrics)

Bill & Gloria Gaither - Surely Our God Is Able [Live]

"For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—  to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."
Ephesians 3: 14-21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: