HEART EXAM -- PSALM 24




Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7


All the ways of a man are clean and innocent in his own eyes [and he may see nothing wrong with his actions],
But the Lord weighs and examines the motives and intents [of the heart and knows the truth].Proverbs 16:2
“I, the Lord, search and examine the mind,
I test the heart,
To give to each man according to his ways,
According to the results of his deeds. Jeremiah 17:10
O Lord, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me.
Psalm 139:1

 

Psalm 24  

The earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness of it,
The world, and those who dwell in it.
2 
For He has founded it upon the seas
And established it upon the streams and the rivers.
3 
Who may ascend onto the mountain of the Lord?
And who may stand in His holy place?
4 
He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
Who has not lifted up his soul to what is false,
Nor has sworn [oaths] deceitfully.

5 
He shall receive a blessing from the Lord,
And righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6 
This is the generation (description) of those who diligently seek Him and require Him as their greatest need,
Who seek Your face, even [as did] Jacob. Selah.

7
Lift up your heads, O gates,
And be lifted up, ancient doors,
That the King of glory may come in.
8 
Who is the King of glory?
The Lord strong and mighty,
The Lord mighty in battle.
9 
Lift up your heads, O gates,
And lift them up, ancient doors,
That the King of glory may come in.
10 
Who is [He then] this King of glory?
The Lord of hosts,
He is the King of glory [who rules over all creation with His heavenly armies]. Selah.

King's Domain - Ascend The Hill of the Lord

WHO MAY ASCEND?
WILL YOU?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: