Please Be Patient, God Is Not Finished With Me Yet



PBPGINFWMY
Please Be Patient, 
God Is Not Finished 
With Me Yet

Each individual is a gift to the world from God.
Sometimes a person becomes more kind to those around them than to them-self!
Rejection, guilt, shame, or even walking through the storms of life, etc. may cause a person to think too little of their own being.
Remember to remember to remind yourself of the AS in the scripture below -- we must never love others LESS OR MORE than ourselves only AS ourselves.
AS we learn to love, appreciate, and forgive ourselves we become able to do likewise for others God places in our life, in our community, in our world.
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and,

‘Love your neighbor 

AS 
(not more or less than) 
yourself. 

Luke 10:27

AS-- is a small but exceedingly powerful word - 

a great word for self-evaluations.
Ephesians 4:32
Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just AS God in Christ also has forgiven you.
Luke 6:31
Do to others AS you would have them do to you.
Matthew 6:12
And forgive us our debts (sins, transgressions, trespasses), AS we also have forgiven our debtors.
Colossians 3:13
Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive AS the Lord forgave you.

Please Be Patient With Me  - The Jackson Southernaires

Job 23:10

But he knows the way that I take; when he has tried me, I shall come out as gold.

Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.

No comments: