Fellow Blogger's testimony, Brenda Rees' Lighthouse Vision


SOUND-CLOUD: Vocal poems, songs, teaching, and testimony.
https://soundcloud.com/brenda-rees-823318924/testimony-brenda

Blog teachings link:
http://lighthousevision.blogspot.com/2019/12/i-just-feel-to-re-post-my-testimony-to.html

**********************************************
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others. 
**********************************************

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Thank you for your referral here. We are all parts of the body of Christ on earth and I continue to hope that all of what each of us share on our blogs will bring those who do not know Him to our beautiful Saviour Jesus Christ. God bless.

STUFF (GOD'S WORD IS THE REAL STUFF) said...

Brenda, You truly are a blessing to many as you stay true to self and God!
I listened several times to your sound-cloud testimony -- and shared it to my Facebook friends.
You shall have accomplished what God has called you to do for your generation!
YE SHALL HAVE YOUR SOULS!
And you will hear well done good and faithful servant!