A GOD GIVEN BLESSING -- NUMBERS 6: 24-26

THE LORD SAID,  "SAY TO THEM"


24 “‘“The LORD bless you
   and keep you;
25 the LORD make his face shine on you
   and be gracious to you;
26 the LORD turn his face toward you
   and give you peace.”’
Numbers 6:22-27
 

Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

I receive these words of blessing as complete truths from the Lord and claim them as my covering & blessing for the New Year of 2012.

I will trust his mercy as new every morning and believe his face does shine upon me as the sun does and His warmth brings me inner peace!