JOY IS HEALING AND CONTAGIOUS

ALL PEOPLE SMILE IN THE SAME LANGUAGE
Raise a Hallelujah-Bethel Music-Lyrics

BOBBY MCFERRIN - Don't worry be happy lyrics
He Has Made Me Glad / with Lyrics
For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord;
I sing for joy at what your hands have done.
How great are your works, Lord,
how profound your thoughts!
Psalm 92:4-5

A happy heart is good medicine and a joyful mind causes healing,
But a broken spirit dries up the bones.
Proverbs 17:22

Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World (Lyrics)
SMILING IS CONTAGIOUS 
OFFICIAL Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: