JOY AND HAPPINESS

THE JOY
OF THE HEART
COLORS
THE FACE.
A JOY THAT IS SHARED
IS A JOY
DOUBLED.
"Some cause happiness
wherever they go;
Others,
whenever they go."

I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy
Joy is the Flag ~ Clovercroft Kids ~ lyric video
"I slept & dreamt that life was JOY.
I awoke & saw that life was SERVICE.
I acted and behold service was JOY."
Chris Tomlin - Psalm 100 (Lyrics & Chords)
PRAY for JOY
PRAY for HOPE
PRAY for UNITY
PRAY for PEACE
PRAY for GRACE
PRAY for MERCY
PRAY for HEALING
PRAY for SALVATION
PRAY for PROSPERITY
PRAY for DELIVERANCE
PRAY for RESTORATION
PRAY for FORGIVENESS

“Seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you.
Pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare, you will find your welfare.”
Jeremiah 29:7


exuberance · buoyancy · cheerfulness · joy · joyfulness · gladness · cheeriness · merriment · jollity · sunniness · breeziness · jauntiness · light-heartedness · high spirits · high-spiritedness · exhilaration · elation · euphoria · jubilation · animation · sparkle · effervescence · vivacity · enthusiasm · zest · irrepressibility · perkiness · bubbliness · chirpiness · bounciness · pep · zing · zip · fizz · good cheer
JOY
J - JESUS
O - OTHERS
Y - YOU
The Fruit of the Spirit
by Max Lucado

The Bible says, “If God were to withdraw his Spirit, all life would disappear and mankind would return again to dust” (Job 34:14-15). And Ephesians 1:13 says that the Holy Spirit enters the believer upon confession of faith. From that point forward the Christian has access to the very power and personality of God. They begin to think the way God thinks, love the way God loves, and see the way God sees. And this power includes the gifts of the Spirit: “love, JOY, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.”

As our relationship with God is secured and unmarred by rebellion, sin, or stubborn behavior, we can expect a harvest of fruit! We need not force it, but we can expect it. It simply falls to us to stay connected. And because God’s promises are unbreakable our hope is unshakable!
MAX LUCADO ON THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT

“I Choose Love…
No occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves.

I Choose JOY…
I will invite my God to be the God of circumstance. I will refuse the temptation to be cynical. I will refuse to see people as anything less than human beings, created by God. I will refuse to see any problem as anything less than an opportunity to see God.


I Choose Peace…
I will live forgiven. I will forgive so I may live.

I Choose Patience…
I will overlook the inconveniences of the world. Instead of cursing the one who takes my place, I’ll invite him to do so, Rather complain that the wait is to long, I will thank God for a moment to pray. Instead of clenching my fist at new assignments, I will face them with joy and courage.

I Choose Kindness…
I will be kind to the poor, for they are alone. Kind to the rich, for they are afraid. And kind to the unkind, for that is how God has treated me.

I Choose Goodness…
I will go without a dollar before I take a dishonest one. I will be overlooked before I will boast. I will confess before I accuse. I choose goodness.

I Choose Faithfulness…
Today I will keep my promises. My debtors will not regret their trust. My friends will not question my word. And my family will not question my love.

I Choose Gentleness…
Nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it only be in praise. If I clench my fist, may it only be in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself.

I Choose Self-Control…
I refuse to let what will rot, rule the eternal. I choose self-control. I will be drunk only by joy. I will be impassioned only by my faith. I will be influenced only by God. I will be taught only by Christ. I choose self-control.

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek His grace. And then when this day is done I will place my head on my pillow and rest.”
― Max Lucado
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments: