SPEAK MY WORD

"Then the Lord stretched out His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me, 📖 “Behold, I have put MY WORDS in your mouth." 📖 Jeremiah 1:9

"Therefore, thus says the Lord, the God of hosts,
“Because you have spoken this word,
📖 Behold, I am making MY WORDS in your mouth FIRE. 📖
And this people wood, and it will consume them." Jeremiah 5:14

"But when I speak to you, I will open your mouth and you will say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God.’ He who hears, let him hear; and he who refuses, let him refuse; for they are a rebellious house." Ezekiel 3:27

"You must speak MY WORDS to them, whether they listen or fail to listen, for they are rebellious." 📖 Ezekiel 2:7

Jeremiah 1:7
But the Lord said to me,
“Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’
Because everywhere I send you, you shall go,
And all that I command you, YOU SHALL SPEAK.
Jeremiah 1:9
Then the Lord stretched out His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me,
“Behold, I HAVE PUT MY WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH.
1 Kings 22:14
But Micaiah said, “As the Lord lives, what the Lord says to me, that I SHALL SPEAK.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: