I AM ONE -- HERE I AM LORD, SEND ME


Dear Lord, I do not wish to fail a single person you place in my path. Please give me your forgiveness, mercy, grace, compassion, wisdom and discernment that I might be an encourager to others.
Each life you bring or send my way I LEARN AND GROW FROM;
be it the patient in the hospital,
the parent of the disabled child,
the family of someone suddenly put on hospice,...
the call from the depressed drunk in the night,
the old man in the café who speaks of the death of his handicapped wife,
the 90 year old who struggles to keep on keeping on in her own home alone,
the young single mother who feels overwhelmed with her multiple struggles and expenses,
the letter from the prisoner in jail searching for a new path,
the call from the married woman who had an affair,
the young man who's mother just died of cancer,
each in need of personal one on one prayer, hope, encouragement in their own unique way.
Help me to be a good helpful listener to others who struggle with life issues. In Jesus Name I pray, amen.



James 1:2 Consider it nothing but joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you fall into various trials. 3 Be assured that the testing of your faith [through experience] produces endurance [leading to spiritual maturity, and inner peace]. 4 And let endurance have its perfect result and do a thorough work, so that you may be perfect and completely developed [in your faith], lacking in nothing.

1 Peter 1:6-9 (NASB) "In this you GREATLY REJOICE, even though now for a LITTLE WHILE, if NECESSARY, you have been DISTRESSED by VARIOUS TRIALS, so that the PROOF of your FAITH, being more precious than GOLD which is PERISHABLE, even though TESTED BY FIRE, may be found to result in PRAISE and GLORY and HONOR at the REVELATION of JESUS CHRIST; and though you have NOT SEEN HIM, you LOVE HIM, and though you do NOT SEE HIM NOW, but BELIEVE in HIM, you GREATLY REJOICE with JOY INEXPRESSIBLE and FULL of GLORY, obtaining as the outcome of your FAITH the SALVATION of your SOULS."

Keith Green: Here Am I... Send Me

Isaiah 6:1-8
In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.
Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: