TRUMP WINS PRESIDENCY -- GIVE THANKS -- THE LORD HAS HEARD MANY PRAYERS FOR AMERICA


THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS 

HELP US TO CONTINUE TO UPLIFT DONALD TRUMP
AND THE NATION OF AMERICA IN PRAYERS

AS YOU GUIDE HIM IN RESTORING UNITY OF THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE!
AMEN


"It is He who changes the times and the epochs;
He removes kings and establishes kings;
He gives wisdom to wise men And knowledge to men of understanding." 
Daniel 2:21

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.
The authorities that exist have been established by God." -
Romans 13:1
Amen






 In everything give thanks;
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: