PRAYER FOR THE DECEIVED YOUNG PEOPLE IN AMERICA




Heavenly Father,
This morning I come to you on behalf of the young people in our nation who trust in the system without becoming involved or aware of all the deceptions around them.
They have been deceived in so many ways be it abortion, student loans, marriage contracts, childhood education by our government eliminating God from history and closing him our to the school systems and so much more.
It seems like they are blinded -- sheep following the wolves.
I believe they ha...ve an amazing amount of trust in illusions and propaganda (what is wrong and believing it is right).
Help them to spend time in the house of worship and in your Holy Word and with the elderly to gleam wisdom and discernment.
I see the little hand held devises and gadgets as being their God which will fail them. It is merely a counterfeit of what the Holy Spirit can do in their lives if they would only open their hearts to His supernatural leadings.
I pray for deliverance on their behalf from apathy and the evil through out our land that is blinding them of the deep debts this nation has robbed their future pocket books of before they or their children are even born.
We need miracles NOW (please hear my prayer) for the children and grandchildren of this generation.
We need your guidance for the young families to not suppress the wisdom within themselves and constantly second guess their own instincts because they are trusting in the media, the government, and the false prophets among us. May they trust in you is my prayer.
Lord, please be with them and guide them; they hold the future in their own hands and hearts in so many ways -- help them to become active, accountable, and mature citizens in regard to what is taking place in our land.
Align their God given thoughts, visions, dreams, give them hope and voices to speak what is on their minds and hearts.
In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
 

No comments: