PLEASE LEAD US LORD -- WE NEED YOU IN AMERICA





Heavenly Father, today I pray that you will deliver our nation from the spirit of division, that you will strengthen all Americans to work toward the good of all, be it the young, the old, the farmer, the businessman, the homemaker, the teacher, the preacher, the doctor, the prisoner, or the weak & ill -- WE NEED YOU TO HEAL OUR LAND!
Forgive those who have never learned to serve others and lead them to opportunities that turn them from narcissistic paths to JOYFUL GIVING ADVENTU
RES THROUGH LOVE AND CHARITY.
Bless the leaders of our nation, states, and local government with your wisdom from above.
In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.




Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Isaiah 5:20




The Prayer with Lead Us Lord




"It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men And knowledge to men of understanding." Daniel 2:21



 Romans 13:1 "Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God."






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: