PRAYER FOR AMERICA -- PLEASE VOTE PRO-LIFE

Dear Heavenly Father,
I continue to grieve for the condition of the woman “with child” (as Mary was) and the decisions our nation has placed before her and the child's seed sower.
You know the story well, remember you wrote “THE BOOK,” the one telling about child sacrifice through Molech in the Old Testament and the one about John jumping in the womb of Elizabeth and may we never forget David or Sampson and the results of their lust stories.
Father, somehow I believe all this dirty talk in politics and in the media is a reflection of our society in general when it seem to be all about the sex, gender identity, and abortion rather than issues and concerns of the grassroots people.
I believe the deepest issue is abortion which is often merely the covering of sex sins (adultery and fornication) by trying to destroy the evidence.
So Lord, please I'm asking for a new form of birth-control in America; could you please help men to keep it in their pants and women to hold an aspirin tightly between their legs and for both to put the word “abstain” in their minds and the word “NO” on their lips and in their hearts.
Forgive the sins of our nation I now pray as early voting has begun all across the land. May candidates of your will and choosing be only those who are the best moral discerners win political positions or be selected to our court of justice in our future.
Lord, you and I know that political parties do not rule the heart or conscience unless we give them permission to so.
Therefore today I come to you in prayer asking you to help by your Holy Spirit all those who remain undecided or confused to merely vote their conscience on behalf of the unborn and on behalf of America.
Father, I do understand many people all across our land do not believe as I do and have not accepted the truths of your word yet, but for those who call themselves Christian these are the ones who can make a difference on behalf of your kingdom's glory so please be with them in spirit and truth I pray in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
Luke 1: 41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 In a loud voice she exclaimed, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!

Isaiah 59:7-8 Their feet run to evil, and they are swift to shed innocent blood; their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; desolation and destruction are in their highways. The way of peace they do not know, and there is no justice in their paths; they have made their roads crooked; no one who treads on them knows peace.

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.

Ezekiel 23:37 For they have committed adultery, and blood is on their hands. With their idols they have committed adultery, and they have even offered up to them for food the children whom they had borne to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: