OUR DISAPPOINTMENTS = GOD'S APPOINTMENTS


OUR DISAPPOINTMENTS = GOD'S APPOINTMENTS

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11

 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28








1. THE APPOINTMENT OF LIFE (JOB 7:1; 14:14)
2. THE APPOINTMENT OF DEATH (HEBREWS 9:27a)
3.T HE APPOINTMENT OF JUDGMENT (HEBREWS 9:27b)
4. THE APPOINTMENT OF A PLACE OF REFUGE (NUMBERS 35:11-15) (HEBREWS 6:18-20)


God has appointed man life (time) and he must live it. God has appointed man death and he must experience it. God has appointed man a time for judgment and man must appear for it. God has appointed man a place of refuge from the coming wrath and judgment and man has the opportunity to avail himself of it.



Lord I Need You - Matt Maher

Don Williams - You're my best friend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments: