TRUTH - CHANGE


TRUTH is TRUTH! It does not matter if you believe it or not.
Not believing it has nothing to do with the fact that it is TRUTH, and it therefore will not change it remain being TRUTH just because you choose not to believe that it is TRUTH.
 

Don't base TRUTH on what you or others think but on what scripture declares.


Jesus answered, “I am the way and THE TRUTH and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6



IF YOU CONTINUE TO THINK AS YOU'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT --
YOU'LL CONTINUE TO GET WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS GOT.

 IT THAT ENOUGH?




CHANGE: to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone -- alter, make over, modify, recast, redo, refashion, remake, remodel, revamp, revise, rework, vary

“Often times God demonstrates His faithfulness in adversity by providing for us what we need to survive. He does not change our painful circumstances. He sustains us through them.”
 ~ Charles Stanley



"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments: