ADVOCATE

The Miracle Working Link many have not yet grasped.
"I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever" John 14:16

"When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father (the Spirit of truth) who goes out from the Father he will testify about me." John 15:26


ADVOCATE: 
one who intercedes in behalf of another; used to refer to Christ interceding with the Father on behalf of the sinners.

OUR ADVOCATE IS:champion · upholder · supporter · backer · promoter · proponent · exponent · protector · patron · spokesman for · spokeswoman for · spokesperson for · speaker for · campaigner for · fighter for · battler for · crusader for · missionary · reformer · pioneer · pleader · propagandist · apostle · apologist · booster · plugger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: