MY REDEEMER LIVES


The mediator:
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,

Hebrews 9:15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance-now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.

Hebrews 12:24 to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

Hebrews 8:6 But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.

Galatians 3:20 A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

"I AM the ALPHA & the OMEGA, 
the first & the last, the beginning & the end." 

Revelation 22:13

Gaither Vocal Band - Alpha and Omega


"Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. Be of sober spirit, be on the alert.
YOUR ADVERSARY, THE DEVIL, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
But RESIST HIM, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world.
After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
To Him be dominion forever and ever. Amen."
1 PETER 5:6-11

“For I know that my Redeemer and Vindicator lives,
And at the last He will take His stand upon the earth.
Job 19:25

I Know My Redeemer Lives -- Cloverdale Bibleway

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: