23rd PSALM (EXPANDED)



PSALM 23
The LORD is my SHEPHERD = RELATIONSHIP
I shall not be in want = SUPPLY
He makes me lie down in green pastures = REST
He leads me beside quite waters = REFRESHMENT
He restores my soul = HEALING
He guides me in paths of righteousness = GUIDANCE
For his name's sake = PURPOSE
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = TESTING
I will fear no evil = PROTECTION
For you are with me = FAITHFULNESS
Your rod and your staff they comfort me = DISCIPLINE
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies = HOPE
You anoint my head with oil = CONSECRATION
My cup overflows = ABUNDANCE
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life = BLESSING
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD = SECURITY
Forever = ETERNITY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: