JOY IN THE MORNING -- JOY MY STRENGTH

THE LORD'S COMING
James 5:1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for THE LAST DAYS.
4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.
5 Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.
6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

7 BE PATIENT therefore, BRETHREN, UNTO THE COMING OF THE LORD. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
8 BE ye also PATIENT; STABLISH YOUR HEART: for THE COMING OF THE LORD DRAWETH NIGH.
9 GRUDGE NOT one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, THE JUDGE STANDETH BEFORE THE DOOR.


10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.
11 Behold, WE COUNT THEM HAPPY WHICH ENDURE. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

Psalm 30:1 I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
2 O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
3 O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
4 Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
6 And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.
7 Lord, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.
8 I cried to thee, O Lord; and unto the Lord I made supplication.
9 What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
10 Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be thou my helper.
11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

Rend Collective - Joy Of The Lord (Live At The Orchard)


Joy comes in the Morning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRo7kFl7hBw&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3Xjsddhc4p7gOTVMmw7CUihl6pnKKaZMXbuaLdVwwkSN10LORvpfgSPGo

Raise a Hallelujah-Bethel Music-Lyrics
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi, I love the scriptures, God is not a man that He should lie, and His wisdom and knowledge are worth far more than earthly gold and silver. God bless you for sharing.

STUFF (GOD'S WORD IS THE REAL STUFF) said...

Thank you Brenda
The older I get the more I discern the true blessing and inner joy of the wisdom and knowledge your scripture mentioned!

I am so very thankful for salvation and the hope of eternal life with others like you in the body of Christ.

BE THANKFUL FOR GOD’S POWER AND OMNIPOTENCE
He is omnipotent. He has power in both heaven and earth. Matthew 28: 18
He has power over all flesh John 17: 2
Christ is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1: 24

BE THANKFUL FOR HIS OMNISCIENCE AND WISDOM
God has knowledge about all things John 21: 17
He has all wisdom and knowledge. Colossians 2: 3
He is our wisdom. 1 Corinthians 1: 30

BE THANKFUL FOR HIS OMNIPRESENCE
God’s presence is in the midst of His people. Matthew 18: 20
His presence will last even to the end of the world. Matthew 28: 20
His presence should cause our hearts to burn within us. Luke 24: 32

Brenda said...

Hi again,
I went over to your post regarding the Lon of Judah, it was lovely. The song that was sung is a different one to the one I know. I can't remember what the song I know is actually called, we sing it in the church gathering that I am attending.

STUFF (GOD'S WORD IS THE REAL STUFF) said...

Hi Brenda,
I gleam a lot from words in the songs -- although I am not musical for some reason they become imprinted on my mind.
The Lion of Judah is not in scripture a whole lot -- but I too have heard many songs that bring boldness to my meek little roar.
Bless you and your Lighthouse ministry!