TELL THEM FOR ME -- SPEAK

It was a beautiful day. As I headed home at the end of it, I heard two young girls giggling. They were sprawled on the lawn, pulling petals out of a daisy and chanting. He loves me... he loves me not... he loves me... Silly game, I said to myself. Someday they’ll know that true love isn’t ruled by chance.

But you know, old as I am, I’m often just as foolish when it comes to God’s love for me. I get a raise at work; God loves me. My hours get cut back; He loves me not. I get a good grade on my test; God loves me. I can’t get into a class I want; He loves me not.

How silly of me! Why don’t I remember that God loves me all the time, that even my disappointments are part of the love? I don’t need a daisy to tell me that!
by Janice L Hansen

SURVIVOR
SCARS do not form on the dying
A SCAR means,
YOU have SURVIVED something physically, mentally, spiritually, & socially.

 "One night the LORD spoke to Paul in a vision: "DO NOT BE AFRAID; KEEP ON SPEAKING, DO NOT BE SILENT.FOR I AM WITH YOU, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city."
So Paul stayed in Corinth for a year and a half, TEACHING them THE WORD OF GOD.
Acts 18:9-11 9
"Fear not: ye have done all this wickedness: yet turn not aside from following the Lord, but SERVE THE LORD WITH ALL YOU HEART;

And turn ye not aside: for then should ye go after vain things, which cannot profit nor deliver; for they are vain.

For THE LORD WILL NOT FORSAKE HIS PEOPLE FOR HIS GREAT NAME'S SAKE: because it hath pleased the Lord to make you his people.

Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way:

ONLY FEAR THE LORD, AND SERVE HIM IN TRUTH WITH ALL YOUR HEART: FOR CONSIDER HOW GREAT THINGS HE HATH DONE FOR YOU.

But if ye shall still do wickedly, ye shall be consumed, both ye and your king.""
1 Samuel 12:20-25

Tell them - Andrae Crouch & The Disciples
Alan Jackson - I Love To Tell The Story
Charlotte Ritchie, Ivan Parker - Tell Me the Story of Jesus/I Love to Tell the Story (Medley) [Live]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi there,
I have not had time to look at the videos but I know in my own walk with the Lord that I am still on my journey but we can all overcome the spiritual enemy by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. God loves all and understands we are flesh, but our Lord Jesus has won the victory for us and when we trust in His Word to us as we work out our salvation we can overcome the enemy.
God bless you for sharing, I will re visit to look at and listen to the videos.

STUFF (GOD'S WORD IS THE REAL STUFF) said...

Brenda your words are very comforting to me.

WELL 2020 STARTS A NEW JOURNEY IN MY LIFE!

The results of my neurology tests.
I HAVE ALS
AKA: Lou Gehrig disease.

I didn't ask questions of the doctor I believe the diagnosis is accurate -- and only God knows the rest of the story.

THERE ARE NO CURES AND NO REALLY HELPFUL MEDICATIONS EITHER.

IF SHOULD LOOSE BALANCE or STUMBLE (mentally, physically, socially, or spiritually)
WHILE LEARNING THIS NEW DANCE'S STEPS on my golden stairway.

I am a believer in miracles, I believe God will use this battle for His Kingdom purposes.
I think there will be a few bumps in the road but I've prepared for this journey as I've walked through end of life transitions with many loved ones. I know one thing for sure I've had a teacher named Jesus who prayed a long last prayer in John 17: Yes, my healing is important to some but very minor compared with the salvation of these souls I carry to the Lord in prayer daily.
John 17:20-23 in Jesus' last prayer – "THE SOULS WHO WOULD COME TO BELIEVE was on his heart as are they on mine."
This is the sea of witness he's calling to

Brenda said...

I believe in miracles too, as I have experienced both a miraculous healing through the anointing of oil and the prayer of faith in the Adelaide revival centre years ago, and other healings. I asked the Lord to teach me about healings and He spoke to me through the scripture 'woe to those who go down to Egypt for help'. I knew He was telling me not to go to the world (spiritual Egypt) for help. I could never tell anyone else to go down the same path I took as it depends on what the Lord is saying to each believer in their walk with Him. However, I have to say that lumps started to form in my body soon after and some have gone and one or two are there now. For thirty years I have trusted in the Word He has spoken to me regarding this, not man, and I am able to do all things through Him Who strengthens me. I pray that you will have the peace that passes all understanding as you go through this trial, with our Lord as your strength. Amen and God bless you with all that He has for us in Jesus our Lord, for 'all the promises of God are YES in Jesus.

STUFF (GOD'S WORD IS THE REAL STUFF) said...

Thank you, Brenda
There is so much hope and power in hearing the testimony of those who have been down a similar journey -- I see family and friends frustrated with me when I say "No" to various options the medical profession uses -- if my heart doesn't get a confirmation I see absolutely no reason to go on exploration travels for their pocket books benefit. No saying I don't believe in Doctors I do and I realize we need people who know how various parts of the body works -- I am just saying in this situation I feel it's a WIN WIN AS I WALK WITH JESUS THROUGH THIS STORM -- not just for me but for the wonderful compassionate prayer warriors who have risen up against this attack of the enemy upon me.

"FEAR NOT - ONLY BELIEVE" Luke 8:50 is the very scripture I wrote in the front of my Bible years ago as I watched my sons struggle with alcohol and peer pressure and then rise to become overcomers extremely firm in their convictions.

I believe God watches His children as he did with Job in his testing.

Brenda said...

My husband is on much medication and is in more pain through many side affects of the medication. It depends on what the Lord speaks to you as a believer. Another scripture the Lord pointed out to me when I asked Him to teach me about sickness and healing was 2 chronicles ch. 16 v. 12, regarding king Asa. It really encouraged me to trust in the Lord. He has been my help and strength in all my trials. There is a power in His Word to bring into existence that which does not exist. While I am on this earth I will endeavour to be obedient to what He tells me through the Holy Spirit. God bless you and all the body of Christ on earth as we encourage one another and look forward to eternal life. Everyday of our lives is written in His book before even one of them was formed.

Brenda said...

Just to add:-
It is lovely what you have written about your sons, and their journey in life. When we have empathy, then we have sympathy and their experiences will help them in helping others going through the same trials.

STUFF (GOD'S WORD IS THE REAL STUFF) said...

WOW Brenda -- I don't recall reading that scripture before thanks for pointing it out!
2 Chronicles 16:12-13
"In the thirty-ninth year of his reign Asa was afflicted with a disease in his feet. Though his disease was severe, even in his illness HE DID NOT SEEK HELP FROM THE LORD, but only from the physicians. Then in the forty-first year of his reign Asa died and rested with his ancestors."

Matthew 6:33 "But SEEK ye FIRST the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Jeremiah 29:13 "You will SEEK me and FIND me when you seek me with all your heart."

I have claimed many scriptures on healing hope this has brought a new measure of faith!