YES, CHILDREN DO COME WITH A MANUAL -- PRAYING FOR THE CHILDREN






YES, CHILDREN DO COME WITH A MANUAL




 
 DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER,
I pray for your love and protection to go out to all our (your family name here) family's young lives -- that you will give them wisdom, discernment, hopes, dreams, and joys each and every new day.

Young King Josiah at age 8 found the truths of the scriptures by hearing and reading them and then acting them out boldly in 2 Kings 22. I pray that you give a such a hunger as Josiah had for your scriptures to the all (your family name here) seeds and you bless them as they read your Holy Words.

I believe every one of the youth in our (your family name here) family is called to be great in each their own way and that you Lord have a special plan for each individual life which will serve a wonderful purpose for mankind.

Please let not their God given gifts and talents be wasted in any way -- bless each of them mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually.

Make them leaders for goodwill and kindness, role models of generosity, grace, mercy, and forgiveness.

Fill them with the might of the Holy Spirit and protect them from the enemy of their soul by placing your angels round about them.

I pray that you will put a hedge of protection about them and also a hedge of thorns that prick their hearts when they turn to go in any direction other than you have designed for their life.

Let the base things of life (food, shelter, clothing) always be provided in abundance for their well being and even overflowing so they can share with others around them who may be in need.

Use their hands for blessing, their minds for teaching, their words for encouraging others, and their hearts for loving unconditionally.

I give you thanks for each family member, each child, each birth to come, each life you have blessed our (your family name here) linage with though births, marriages, and friendships! Bless all of our extended family old and young; I pray you reach out to each and every branch of this family tree.

If there are any sick or troubled in any way I pray for your healing power to go out to them and make them whole.

Lord, in this large family, I do not pretend to know all their names -- but you do and I ask that you give salvation opportunities to all, that you send ministering saints and angels to lead them in you ways and commandments and that each name be written in your Book of Life forever.

Lord, please forgive the sins and iniquities that separate us from you or from one another -- let all the (your family name here) family find favor in your sight I pray.

In Jesus Name I pray -- AMEN


 
GEORGE BENSON - The Greatest Love Of All (Lyrics)
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

No comments: