LORD, BRING HEAVEN TO EARTH I PRAY


BRING HEAVEN TO EARTH

Heavenly Father, I come to you in prayer asking for heaven to come down to earth through and by the might of your Holy Spirit (right now - right here - in America).
 

In heaven health,
In heaven peace,
In heaven forgiveness,

In heaven love,
In heaven respect for authority,
In heaven justice,
In heaven mercy,
In heaven grace,
In heaven unity,
In heaven intercession,
In heaven wisdom,
In heaven discernment,
In heaven joy,
In heaven praise,
In heaven victory,
In heaven purity,
In heaven power,
In heaven glory,
In heaven JESUS!
 

We are in great need! All supplies seem to have vanished!
And you God, we need you in America again!
Send them on down the line, please ASAP, Amen.


Matthew 6: 9 After this manner therefore pray ye:
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Father I join in this prayer, not just for America, but for the whole world. Amen, thank You Lord.

STUFF (GOD'S WORD IS THE REAL STUFF) said...

AMEN -- A BOLDNESS IN PRAYER FOR THIS WORLD WHERE CHRISTIANS ARE BEING ATTACKED -- PLEASE SEND FORTH A HOST OF MIGHTY ANGELS I PRAY OF YOU DEAR LORD.