LOVE


Be a Spendthrift in LOVE

Love is the one treasure that multiplies by division.
It's the one gift that grows bigger the more you take from it.
It is the one business in which it pays to be an absolute spendthrift.


Give it away,
Throw it away,
Splash it over,
Empty your pockets,
Shake the basket,
Turn the glass upside down
and
tomorrow you will have more than ever.




Clay Walker The Chain Of Love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: