RESPECT - HONOR SELF & OTHERS - FACEBOOK - CHANGE

On Life and Conduct
A good name [earned by honorable behavior, godly wisdom, moral courage, and personal integrity] is more desirable than great riches;
And favor is better than silver and gold.
Proverbs 22:1

Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit [through factional motives, or strife], but with [an attitude of] humility [being neither arrogant nor self-righteous], regard others as more important than yourselves.
Philippians 2:3

FYI
I have chosen to unfriend many people on Facebook for various reasons.
I have also chosen to make most of my posts public.
There is no joy in calling people friend who wish to gossip, divide, or just plain be critical or nosy. And dare I mention drama addicts!
I respect those who are not bashing others culturally -- not trash talking, nor judging with hate politically or morally. 
I am not a feminist -- I am not Democrat nor a Republican -- I am a Christ follower; I try to align to the best of my ability and knowledge with Biblical truths the things I post.
I cherish good deep spiritual conversations and hope the best in life for all who view my posts.
I respect all who private message me with their heartfelt concerns.
I am a work in progress -- PBPGINFWMY
BTW
If you really aren't a friend after all
It is okay to unfriend me -- life is a two way street.
"Whoever does not welcome you, nor listen to your message, as you leave that house or city, shake the dust [of it] off your feet [in contempt, breaking all ties]." Matthew 10:14
And in all things show yourself to be an example of good works, with purity in doctrine [having the strictest regard for integrity and truth], dignified, sound and beyond reproach in instruction, so that the opponent [of the faith] will be shamed, having nothing bad to say about us.
Titus 2:7-8



CHANGE - CARRIE UNDERWOOD

Be Subject to Government
Romans 13:1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God [granted by His permission and sanction], and those which exist have been put in place by God. 
2 Therefore whoever resists [governmental] authority resists the ordinance of God. And those who have resisted it will bring judgment (civil penalty) on themselves. 
3 For [civil] authorities are not a source of fear for [people of] good behavior, but for [those who do] evil. Do you want to be unafraid of authority? Do what is good and you will receive approval and commendation.
4 For he is God’s servant to you for good. But if you do wrong, [you should] be afraid; for he does not carry the [executioner’s] sword for nothing. He is God’s servant, an avenger who brings punishment on the wrongdoer.
5 Therefore one must be subject [to civil authorities], not only to escape the punishment [that comes with wrongdoing], but also as a matter of principle [knowing what is right before God].
6 For this same reason you pay taxes, for civil authorities are God’s servants, devoting themselves to governance.
7 Pay to all what is due: tax to whom tax is due, customs to whom customs, respect to whom respect, honor to whom honor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: