DIFFERENT IS BEAUTIFUL

He Prayed - It Wasn't My Religion, 
He Ate - It Wasn't What I Ate, 
He Spoke - It Wasn't My Language, 
He Dressed - It Wasn't What I Wore, 
He Took My Hand - It Wasn't The Color Of Mine
But When He Laughed - It Was How I Laughed
and When He Cried - It Was How I Cried.
by Amy Maddox

"What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things
instead of using people & loving things."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecmI9yT2iug&feature=share

Different is Beautiful, Life is Beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2uboZoseOc&feature=share

Different is Beautiful

"God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him;
 male and female He created them." 

Genesis 1:27

MARKED
I'm marked!
I'm marked by God's clear hand!
He signed His name on me.
His autograph of Love reveals 
My true Identity.

My finger prints, each tiny hair,
Set me somehow apart.
I am not like another soul
I have no counterpart.

He made me as I am because
He wanted me this way
A product of His workmanship
His image to portray.

I stand amazed that He who made
The universe and all
Should care so much! I'm only Me!
And Oh, I feel so small.

When I consider all His mind
Has authored and decreed
To think He loves me as I am
And sees me in my need.

But Oh, He does! He really does!
He signed His name on me!
His marks of ownership reveal
My true identity.

by Mary Mason

For as many [of you] as were baptized into Christ [into a spiritual union and communion with Christ, the Anointed One, the Messiah] have put on (clothed yourselves with) Christ.
There is [now no distinction] neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is not male and female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:27-28

Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. Jeremiah 1:5  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments: