TRANSFORMATION

TRANSFORMATION
change · alteration · modification · variation · conversion · revision · amendment · metamorphosis ·

Be not conformed to this world, Be TRANSFORMED by the renewing of your mind.
Romans 12:2

TRANSFORMATION: 
Christ can transform flesh to fruit
Fruits of Spirit:
love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control Galatians 
5:22-23
Fruits of the Flesh:
Adultery, Fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries
Galatians 5:19-21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF651O_ETqg&feature=share

Here I Am - Tamela Mann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD2PJ0xbAdY&feature=share

Keith Green - Create in me a clean heart

 **********************************************
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others. 
**********************************************

No comments: