YES -- NO


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_5blKbAW7o&feature=share

Yes Lord Yes - America's 25 Favorite Praise & Worship (Lyrics

 Matthew 12:30 He who is not with Me [definitely on My side] is against Me, and he who does not [definitely] gather with Me and for My side scatters.
31 Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy (every evil, abusive, injurious SPEAKING, or indignity against sacred things) can be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the [Holy] Spirit shall not and cannot be forgiven.
32 And whoever SPEAKS a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever SPEAKS against the Spirit, the Holy One, will not be forgiven, either in this world and age or in the world and age to come.
33 Either make the tree sound (healthy and good), and its fruit sound (healthy and good), or make the tree rotten (diseased and bad), and its fruit rotten (diseased and bad); for the tree is known and recognized and judged by its fruit.
34 You offspring of vipers! How can you SPEAK good things when you are evil (wicked)? For out of the fullness (the overflow, the]superabundance) of the heart the mouth SPEAKS.
35 The good man from his inner good treasure flings forth good things, and the evil man out of his inner evil storehouse flings forth evil things.
36 But I tell you, on the day of judgment men will have to give account for every idle (inoperative, nonworking) word they SPEAK.
37 For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced.
NOTE TO SELF:
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW ANOTHER PERSON REACTS TO MY WELL INTENDED WORDS, ACTIONS, OR DEEDS.
SAY WHAT YOU MEAN 
MEAN WHAT YOU SAY

Let your Yes be simply Yes, 
and your No be simply No; 
anything more than that comes from the evil one. 
Matthew 5:37
 **********************************************
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others. 
**********************************************


No comments: