LEADER -- DISCIPLE - SERVE

A true LEADER: 
ONE who Knows the WAY, 
Shows the WAY 
and Goes the WAY
 "Leaders don't create followers 
THEY CREATE 
MORE LEADERS"
LEADER, FOLLOWER, 
or maybe BOTH!

DISCIPLE: 
a follower or student 
of a teacher, leader, or philosopher
“We cannot become 
what we need to be 
by remaining 
what we are.”
A PESSIMIST is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities 
& an OPTIMIST is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~













No comments: