ANGELS AMONG US

ABBA : I Have A Dream

Alabama - Angels Among Us ft Tim Foust * A Cappella * Chris Rupp 

Hebrews 1:14 Are not the angels all ministering spirits (servants) sent out in the service [of God for the assistance] of those who are to inherit salvation?

Hebrews 13:2 Do not forget or neglect or refuse to extend hospitality to strangers [in the brotherhood—being friendly, cordial, and gracious, sharing the comforts of your home and doing your part generously], for through it some have entertained angels without knowing it.

 Matthew 18: 1 At that time the disciples came up and asked Jesus, Who then is [really] the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
2 And He called a little child to Himself and put him in the midst of them,
3 And said, Truly I say to you, unless you repent (change, turn about) and become like little children [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving], you can never enter the kingdom of heaven [at all].
4 Whoever will humble himself therefore and become like this little child [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving] is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5 And whoever receives and accepts and welcomes one little child like this for My sake and in My name receives and accepts and welcomes Me.
6 But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in and acknowledge and cleave to Me to stumble and sin [that is, who entices him or hinders him in right conduct or thought], it would be better (more expedient and profitable or advantageous) for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be sunk in the depth of the sea.
7 Woe to the world for such temptations to sin and influences to do wrong! It is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the person on whose account or by whom the temptation comes!
8 And if your hand or your foot causes you to stumble and sin, cut it off and throw it away from you; it is better (more profitable and wholesome) for you to enter life maimed or lame than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into everlasting fire.
9 And if your eye causes you to stumble and sin, pluck it out and throw it away from you; it is better (more profitable and wholesome) for you to enter life with only one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the hell (Gehenna) of fire.
10 BEWARE that you do not despise or feel scornful toward or think little of one of these little ones, for I tell you that in heaven their angels always are in the presence of and look upon the face of My Father Who is in heaven.
When I left high school one of my first jobs was in a bus depot (it was also a café/coffee shop where local business men gathered) -- many a poor man (wino, apple-knocker, hobo, bum) with a kind heart I have had the pleasure of chatting with -- (amazingly they were often extremely bright and well educated) some had been overtaken in life by depression or drinking or sorrow over a divorce or death or business failure.
I saw out the front window one day a man fall and I shouted for someone to go check on him-- not one business man moved -- I remember saying "get your own darn coffee" and walked out to care for the man --
He had a heart attack and died right there;
I was too late or not knowledgeable enough to save him before he was gone to his eternal rewards (some experiences just never leave us because they are visitations I believe from ANGELS UNAWARE).
The hardness of those business men's hearts never has left me either -- I think HE WAS A TEST for them and me to soften hearts.
In my view there was no brave hearted hero to be found that day and I wonder if there could have been had someone done CPR?
I do hope God gave those businessmen more opportunities to respond in kindness to humans in need somewhere down the road!
Many times I too have wrongfully judged and hardened my heart at times out of ignorance and lack of knowledge or compassion. Help us all to Love as you Love Lord!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: