JOY

Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls—
YET I WILL REJOICE IN THE LORD,
I WILL JOY IN THE GOD OF MY SALVATION.


The Lord God is my strength;
He will make my feet like deer’s feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills.
Habakkuk 3:17-19

Be joyful always; 
pray continually;
 give thanks in all circumstances, 
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1
 Thessalonians 16-18

ride out your storm - Linda Birdinground

Jessy Dixon - Joy Comes in the Morning [Live]

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, 
that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. 
Therefore choose life,
 that you and your offspring may live, 
Deuteronomy 30:19
"I lost the handling of my bike when my Dad took off my training wheels.
I found that those same training wheels I relied on had limited my progress. 
I'VE HAD PEOPLE IN MY LIFE WHOM I'VE RELIED ON FOR A TIME. 
UPON BREAKING AWAY THOUGH, I REALIZED THEY HAD BEEN HOLDING ME BACK."
John A Jenson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: