DELIVERER

I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And DELIVERED me from all my fears.
They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces were not ashamed.
This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, And DELIVERS them.
Psalms 4:4-7

TRIALS are GIFTS of
OPPORTUNITIES to grow spiritually.
Pain is Gain that WILL BRING INSIGHT FOR SPECIAL WAYS OF SERVING OTHERS.
Matt Maher - Deliverer (Lyric Video)

DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT FACEBOOK
REMEMBER YOU CAN ALWAYS CROSS IT.
“They serve God and mankind from motives too high to be understood by the rank and file of religious retainers who today shuttle in and out of the sanctuary.”
A.W. Tozer

 “Unless God has raised you up for this very thing, you will be worn out by the opposition of men and devils. But if God be for you, who can be against you? Are all of them together stronger than God? O be not weary of well doing! Go on, in the name of God and in the power of his migh.” 
Wesley 
Third Day - Our Deliverer (Official Lyric Video)
Chris Tomlin-My Deliverer w/lyrics
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: