VICTORY

VICTORY success, triumph, conquest, conquering, beating, overpowering, trouncing

A SUPERNATURAL WIN

“Thanks be to GOD,
who GIVES US THE VICTORY
through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
I Corinthians 15:57


The horse is made ready for the day of battle,
but THE VICTORY BELONGS TO THE LORD.”
Proverbs 21:31

“The Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies,
TO GIVE YOU THE VICTORY.” Deuteronomy 20:4


"YOU GIVE US
VICTORY OVER OUR ENEMIES,
you put our adversaries to shame."
Psalm 44:7

Guy Penrod - Victory In Jesus (Live)
Josh Turner - Long Black Train (Official Video)
Rodney Atkins - If You're Going Through Hell (Official)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: