FAITHFUL

Psalm 95
1. O COME, LET US SING TO THE LORD, LET US MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE TO THE ROCK OF OUR SALVATION.
2. LET US COME BEFORE HIS PRESENCE WITH THANKSGIVING, AND MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE TO HIM,
3. For the LORD IS A GREAT GOD and great King above all gods.
4. In His hand are the depths of the earth; the peaks of the mountains are also His.
5. The sea is His, and He made it, and His hands formed the dry land.

6. O COME, LET US WORSHIP AND BOW DOWN; LET US KNEEL BEFORE THE LORD OUR MAKER,
7. For HE IS OUR GOD, AND WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF HIS PASTURE, and the sheep of His hand. TODAY, if you would but hearken to His voice:
8. “HARDEN NOT YOUR HEART AS IN REBELLION, as in the day of temptation in the wilderness,
9. When your fathers tempted Me, tried Me, even though they saw My work.
10. FOR FORT YEARS I WAS GRIEVED WITH THAT GENERATION, and said, ‘IT IS A PEOPLE WHO GO ASTRAY IN THEIR HEARTS, AND THEY HAVE NOT KNOWN MY WAYS'
11. To whom I swore in My wrath that they should not enter into My rest.”

COME, LET US WORSHIP & BOW DOWN


OH, COME ALL YE FAITHFUL!
“A FAITHFUL MAN will abound with blessings.” 
Proverbs 28:20

[OFFICIAL VIDEO] O Come, All Ye Faithful - Pentatonix

ASHAMED of who?

A family member?
A neighbor, A friend? 
Yourself? Me? 
The Gospel? 
JESUS?


**********************************************
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others. 
**********************************************

No comments: