FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

You are here because God has chosen you 
to be alive at this time in history
to bless & rescue others 
from Satan's grip.

“Do not think that in the king’s palace you will escape any more than all the other Jews. 14 For if you keep silence at such a time as this, relief and deliverance will rise for the Jews from another quarter, but you and your father’s family will perish. Who knows? Perhaps you have come to royal dignity for just SUCH A TIME AS THIS.” Esther 4:13-14
A Place For Me
There is a special place in life,
that needs my humble skill,
A certain job I'm meant to do,
which no one else can fulfill
The time will be demanding,
and the pay is not too good
And yet I wouldn't change it
for a moment -- even if I could
There is a special place in life,
a goal I must attain,
A dream that I must follow,
because I won't be back again.
There is a mark that I must leave,
however small it seems to be,
A legacy of love for those
who follow after me
There is a special place in life,
that only I may share,
A little path that bears my name,
awaiting me somewhere.
There is a hand that I must hold,
a word that I must say,
A smile that I must give
for there are tears to blow away
There is a special place in life
that I was meant to fill
A sunny spot where flowers grow,
upon a windy hill
There's always a tomorrow
and the best is yet to be,
And somewhere in this world,
I know there is a place for me
Anonymous

Lordsong - For Such A Time As This

For Such A Time As This Watson Worship Video with Lyrics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Brenda said...

What a lovely post. I haven't had time to listen to the music here, will do another day, but the whole post reminds me of the fact that every day in our lives is written in His book before even one of them was formed.

STUFF (GOD'S WORD IS THE REAL STUFF) said...

I wish to inspire people more and more to see how special their purpose in life is.
I know that is your heart too each time you share in your own blog.
Every one has so much to offer the world -- FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!
God Bless you, Brenda!