GLORY HIS TRUTH & HIS WARRIORS MARCH ON

BELIEVER -- YOUR ARE NOT A VICTIM -- BUT A TARGET!
YOU ARE A MIGHTY WARRIOR IN THE LORD'S ARMY -- FEAR NOT!
"YOU therefore MUST ENDURE HARDSHIP AS A GOOD SOLDIER of Jesus Christ."

Lee Greenwood - The Battle Hymn of the Republic
DECLARATION:
SATAN YOU AND YOUR OPPRESSING DEMONS ARE A TEMPORARY SITUATION
BY MY RESISTANCE THE BIBLE SAYS YOU MUST FLEE FROM ME!
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER, today I calmly WALK THROUGH with you what ever may come my way.
This morning, I have willingly picked up my cross in preparation for any and all sorrows or joys you may allow to come my way.
Though trials may come I want to steadily advance with you WALKING THROUGH it all by my side.
Thank you Lord, I truly do recall the many times you have WALKED THROUGH SHADOWS OF DARKNESSES that were punching at me and often knocking me down as fear tried to overtake me -- the auto accidents, the illnesses, the griefs, the regrets, and also my lonely and lost times I forgot you or couldn't accept or trust your love to lead me in righteousness!
Lead on now this day Lord, though there may be plots of evil or wolfs prowling and trying to devour me, I know from past victories that the protection of your staff will drive them away and we will walk together tending others (lost or hurt) and adding others who want to come along to join your flock.
It will be a good day because we won't be stopped along the way by any enemies, dangers, or fears -- WE SIMPLY WILL WALK THROUGH ONE MORE LOVELY DAY TOGETHER.
AMEN
"The VALLEY OF SHADOW OF DEATH may denote THE MOST severe and TERRIBLE AFFLICTION, or dark dispensation of providence, that the psalmist ever could come under. Between the part of the flock on earth and that which is gone to heaven, death lies like a dark valley that must be passed in going from one to the other. But even in this there are words which lessen the terror. IT IS BUT A SHADOW OF DEATH: THE SHADOW OF A SERPENT WILL NOT STING, NOR THE SHADOW OF A SWORD KILL.
It is a valley, deep indeed, and dark, and miry; but valleys are often fruitful, and so is death itself fruitful of comforts to God's people.
IT IS A WALK THROUGH it: they shall not be lost in this valley, but get safe to the mountain on the other side."

Psalm 23 - Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible
PSALM 23
The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

4 Yea, THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH,
I WILL FEAR NO EVIL;
FOR YOU ARE WITH ME;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6 Surely GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW ME
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.
"In Acts chapter 4, Peter prayed: 29 “Now, Lord, look upon their threats, and GRANT to Your servants that with all BOLDNESS THEY MAY SPEAK YOUR WORD. 30 by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your Holy Servant Jesus.”
Acts 4:31 “And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and THEY SPOKE THE WORD OF GOD WITH BOLDNESS.”
Not only were they filled with the Holy Spirit and boldness, but God answered their prayer for miracles. In the next chapter, the very shadow of Peter was healing the masses. (Acts 5:15-16)"
O Victory in Jesus
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: