OVERCOMER


WE ALL WANT TO BE CALLED AN OVERCOMER

WE JUST DON'T WANT ANY BIG OBSTACLES TO TEST OUR OVERCOMING ABILITY !
Mandisa - Overcomer

"Like the parable of the prodigal son, know that the Heavenly Father truly cares about you and wants you to return. He does not post an angelic guard to keep out your prayers and your heart’s cry. When the Lord hears you calling out to Him, He will respond positively to you.

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. (James 4:8)

Do not let anything hold you back from God and His forgiveness and grace. Don’t let the pleasures of sin deceive you. In time, sin will bring you pain. Also, do not let doubt or guilt hold you back, for He promises you:

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)

The Lord’s mercies are new every morning, but do not assume that you are promised tomorrow. Pray to the Lord now.

After you have called upon the Lord and asked for His forgiveness, believe His promise to forgive you. He will surely cleanse you of your sins and restore you to fellowship with Him. Let His Spirit touch your heart and bring healing to your soul.

If you hurt people while you were backslidden, then ask them for forgiveness. Do what you can to repair any damage you may have caused in other people’s lives. Seek healing and reconciliation of broken or injured relationships.

Learn from the mistakes you made that led to backsliding, and determine to not repeat those mistakes. Ask the Lord for wisdom in how to live faithfully as an overcomer."
1 John 2:13
I am writing to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one I have written to you, children, because you know the Father.
1 John 5:5
Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
Revelation 2:7
'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches To him who OVERCOMES, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.'
Revelation 2:17'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches To him who OVERCOMES, to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.'
Revelation 2:26
'He who OVERCOMES, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, TO HIM I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS;
Revelation 3:5
'He who OVERCOMES will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
Revelation 3:12
'He who OVERCOMES, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.
Revelation 3:21
'He who OVERCOMES, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
Revelation 12:11
"And they OVERCOME him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.
1 John 5:4-5
For whatever is born of God OVERCOMES the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world--our faith. Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
Revelation 2:11
'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches He who OVERCOMES will not be hurt by the second death.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: