GOD'S LOVE -- CASTING LOVE



"LOVE is patient, LOVE is kind and is not jealous; LOVE does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

LOVE never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part; but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. But now faith, hope, LOVE, abide these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE."
1 Corinthians 13:4-13
CAST LOVE
throw · toss · fling · pitch · hurl · launch · flip · let fly · project · propel · send · chuck · heave · sling
CAST ALL YOUR CARE
on him:
for he careth for you.
1 Peter 5:7
Cast your cares upon Him(w/Lyrics) by John Michael Talbott
Psalm 71
9 DO NOT CAST ME AWAY WHEN I AM OLD;
do not forsake me when my strength is gone.
10 For my enemies speak against me;
those who wait to kill me conspire together.
11 They say, “God has forsaken him;
pursue him and seize him,
for no one will rescue him.”
12 Do not be far from me, my God;
come quickly, God, to help me.
13 May my accusers perish in shame;
may those who want to harm me
be covered with scorn and disgrace.

14 As for me, I will always have hope;
I will praise you more and more.

15 MY MOUTH WILL TELL OF YOUR RIGHTEOUS DEEDS,
of your saving acts all day long—
though I know not how to relate them all.
16 I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, Sovereign Lord;
I will proclaim your righteous deeds, yours alone.
17 Since my youth, God, you have taught me,
and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.
18 EVEN WHEN I AM OLD AND GRAY,
do not forsake me, my God,
TILL I DECLARE YOUR POWER TO THE NEXT GENERATION,
your mighty acts TO ALL WHO ARE TO COME.
Keith Green - Create in me a clean heart
Bread Upon The Water - The Gaither Vocal Band (Lyrics)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: Much of what is in my posts are things I have compiled through the years and I do not know if they have copyrights. What I do know about origin or website I give credit and have tried to always post a link to the origin. I do not market anything in any way on this blog -- I merely hope it will encourage and inspire others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: